Sunday, January 10, 2010

Geez, I Suck.......at blogging that is...

Its 2010...dam. Time is flying so fast...I'm already halfway through! However, I have only posted to this blog a few times....I should have more than I have...and to make matters worst, the last post was in November. November 2009...Sooo last year..smh. And you know what else....things always happen here and I say .."ha, I can't wait to blog about this" and I don't. Then, I forget. Ha. Oh well... quick recap...

Christmas In Thailand....Christmas here was uhh how do you say, strange. As you know (or should know) Thai people are Buddhist; that means not Christian which means they don't go to church...Grandma. (She's always asking me if I went to church...and I keep telling here there is no church for me to go...and besides...I probably wouldn't go anyway) but I digress... On Christmas day, I went to the Zoo. Well, Safari World...or as the Thais say "Sufferi" World. First and foremost, I really dislike the zoo...especially when its 95+ degrees outside & its Christmas day! but whatever...Nicki, Maddy and myself went to the Zoo with my M6 students....yea, 12th graders. We took 12th graders to the effin Zoo....the other groups of kids @ the zoo were age 6 and below. I still don't know why we took 17/18 year olds to the zoo... Nevertheless...I did have a little bit of fun...we fed some giraffe some bananas...and there was an "Orang Utan" show...HILARIOUS. I even took a pic with one of the orangutans...it was also hilarious...he
was really into me...lol

New Years Eve...In Thailand. NYE....My favorite holiday....u know when its ok to drink and act a fool...because u know the next day u can vow to never do it again...lol. I was in Thailand for NYE....and none of those shenanigans took place. It was a quiet and peaceful NYE...I went to Koh Samui with my friend Heather and her mom...she was my adopted mom for the week. It was a lot of fun. Koh Samui was beautiful, as most islands in Thailand are... I really missed my friends & family tho, and I know this is just one NYE without them..but it would've been better with them!

I returned to school and most of the Thai teachers gave us gifts...apparently in Thailand they give presents to celebrate the new year. Thailand celebrates our new year as well as their own which takes place in April...I may or may not be around for that.. :0)

Well hopefully I will be better at this blogging thing because apparently people actually read this....as I was told in various emails from various people. lol...thanks for the motivation. Happy New Year folks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweeeeet, kisses

Post a Comment