Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moaaaht..!!

Scene:
3:00 pm, Foreign Language Department at Sa-Nguan Ying School.
Characters: Teacher Tash & Teacher Nicki


Teacher Tash has left her afternoon Kashi snack bar @ her apartment and needs a snack...
(Mid-convo with Nicki)
Tash: I'm hungry, I need a snack...
She walks over to the fridge..knowing aint ish in there but some non-appetizing thai desserts but maybe something will magically appear. 
Thai Teacher: Do you want some sugar to eat? (she tried to make a joke)
Tash: 0_O.....No Thanks.....
Tash: oooooh! A ferrero rocher....mmm, I'll eat that.
Nicki: Whadyou get?
Tash: (unwrapping the rocher) this yummy Rocher!
Nicki: Ha...I have a funny story involving rocher actually....One time our family went camping....
Tash and Nicki engage in a converstation about Nicki's story whilst Tash is eating the snack...

Tash: WTF?!....(looking down at her laptop, an ant is crawling on the touchpad) where the heck did this ant come from?!
Tash opens the wrapper that is in her hand....about 10 ants are in the wrapper...

Tash: Yo Nicki...I think I just ate some ants....eewwwww I just ate antssss............ahhhh I need water... >:-{
Nicki: ::chuckle:: ::chuckle::
Tash: 0_0
Both ladies walk over to the fridge looking for water...
Tash: Ugggghhh no waterrrr...
Nicki: eat some crackers...


lol


Google Search: What happens if you eat ants? 
Moaaht=Ant

0 comments:

Post a Comment