Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its Official!

Soo...About a week ago I received confirmation as to what school I will be teaching at. I will be at Sanguan Ying School located in Suphanburi, Thailand. It is an all girls secondary school. I am very excited...I even got information on my accomodations...looks decent...liveble. As long as I have my own clean bathroom, I cant ask for much. Now to purchase a plane ticket! Saw some deals on Cathay Pacific...gotta check them out.


...ON a NOT so lighter note...




Went to 66 John Street..you know...traffic court. Bastards. So one ticket (yes I had more than ONE); yes that ticket was dismissed (it was foolish)...the other, not so much. Where do they expect me to park when loading and unloading a vehicle in front of your own residence. BS I tell you... The joys of living in NYC...Ha and I STILL wouldn't move out of the city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment